- 12 (2.25 oz) plastic soufflé cups with lids
- 2 cups water
- 4 envelopes of Knox unflavored gelatin (there are 3 envelopes in a box)
- 4-5 ice cubes
- 1 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream liqueur
- 1/2 cup butterscotch schnapps
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Christmas sprinkles, for garnish
- Boil the water in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat. Sprinkle the Knox gelatin on top of the water and allow it to sit for 2 minutes. Whisk until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Add the ice cubes and stir until dissolved. Pour in the Bailey’s Irish Cream, the butterscotch schnapps and the triple sec. Whisk gently to combine.
- Transfer the gelatin mixture to the 12 soufflé cups, filling almost to the top of each cup (leave a little room for the whipped cream). Place the cups in a large plate or tray and chill overnight or for at least 4 hours. After 4 hours, you can place lids on the cups until ready to serve.
- Before serving, add a dollop of whipped cream to each JELL-O shot and sprinkle with Christmas jimmies.